Support a healthy thyroid and metabolism with the US ProBio Thyroid Support System.† US ProBio Thyroid Support supplement can:
There are NO chemicals, preservatives, fillers or blenders, and it's shelf-stable, meaning NO need for refrigeration. It also contains fermented selenium and a Thyroid Botanical Blend of kelp (for its iodine richness) and ashwagandha extract for extra thyroid support.†
- Supports healthy detoxification[JH1] †
- Supports a healthy metabolism†
- 5 Billion CFUs* per serving of Plant- and Soil-Based Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Contains: fermented selenium and adaptogen herbs for extra thyroid support†
US ProBio Thyroid Support
Good news: supporting thyroid health can be simple and transformative.†
What is the Thyroid and What Does It Do?
A butterfly-shaped gland located in your lower neck, the thyroid is instrumental in the body’s metabolic processes. Specifically, it plays a role in releasing two primary hormones which control your metabolism. Those two hormones, T3 and T4, are powerhouses, too. They go through the bloodstream, helping your cells get energy from the foods you eat and setting your metabolism at the cellular level.
Those same thyroid hormones are also the ones which help to regulate body temperature, blood calcium levels as well as growth and development.
The truth is that a healthy thyroid is essential to a person’s overall health.
How Gut Health Can Influence Thyroid Health†
Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, said: “All disease begins in the gut.” And more than 2,000 years later, we’re only beginning to understand just how right he was.
Support Thyroid Health on Three Fronts†
Here are a few ways to support thyroid health:†
We’ve spent years developing a specific thyroid support formula. In conjunction with dietary habits and lifestyle, the US ProBio Thyroid Support can support a healthy thyroid.†
- Reduce consumption of foods and toxins, such as prescription antibiotics, eating too much sugar, drinking tap water containing chlorine and fluoride, GMO foods, and whole grains containing gluten.
- Consume probiotic-rich foods and supplements.†
- Nourish the thyroid with specific nutrients.†
It helps support a healthy gut with a potent blend of live probiotics and prebiotics AND helps nourish the thyroid.†
Support a Healthy Thyroid†
Our potent, high-quality blend of live probiotics and prebiotics can:
But it’s important to choose probiotics wisely.
- support a healthy digestive tract.†
- support healthy nutrient absorption.†
- support a healthy immune system.†
While many companies make probiotics, the majority don’t live up to the promises they make in their marketing. That’s because most probiotic supplements are destroyed by stomach acid before they even get to the digestive tract. So, we can’t be misled by products that claim to have “billions upon billions” of active cells per dose, when, in reality, they often deliver much less.
What matters is the percentage of those active cells that actually make it into your gut.
Four Keys to Choosing a Great Probiotic Supplement
There are four specific things you want to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement to help support thyroid health:†
US ProBio Thyroid Support
- SBOs and Shelf-Stable: Make sure your probiotic supplement has soil-based probiotics and is shelf-stable, meaning it doesn’t need refrigerated.
- Strain Diversity: Search for a probiotic supplement that has five or more strains.
- Survivability: Look for strains such as Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacteria, and other cultures or formulas that ensure probiotics make it to the gut and are able to colonize.
- Prebiotics: To support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system, it's essential that prebiotics are also included in the formula.
You’ll be thrilled to know that US ProBio Thyroid Support System contains:
But that’s not all. Our US ProBio Thyroid Support System also includes a special herbal/mineral blend and a botanical mix of Kelp and Ashwagandha extract to support a healthy thyroid.†
- a strong blend of probiotics, including Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- prebiotics to support the growth of probiotics once they get into your system.†
Added Support for a Healthy Thyroid†
We developed a special Seven Soil System Blend to help support a healthy gut, a healthy immune system and healthy detoxification.† Mushrooms make up a fair amount of the Seven Soil Systems Blend—and for good reason. Many mushrooms are great for supporting immune and gut health.†
For added benefits, US ProBio Thyroid Support features a Botanical Blend of Kelp and Ashwagandha extract. We included kelp because it extracts components from seawater and concentrates them. It has trace minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and iodine. Iodine, of course, is known for helping to support a healthy thyroid, thereby also supporting healthy energy levels.†
We also included the amazing adaptogenic herb ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is an exotic Indian herb that helps to support a healthy response to stress—a natural approach that is not synthetically created.†
Last, but not least, Thyroid Support contains fermented selenium. Getting adequate selenium gives added support for a healthy thyroid.†
So, if you want to support a healthy thyroid†, then try US ProBio Thyroid Support.
I personally use it and recommend it to my patients, my own mom and my family. I strongly believe that US ProBio Thyroid Support is one the best thyroid-supporting probiotic supplements on the market.†
Don’t wait. Try US ProBio Thyroid Support System now, and experience how easy supporting a healthy thyroid can be
Directions for use
Taking 2 capsules daily, with meal.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children uner 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician efore using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.